Assistant Information Specialist
The Information Specialist Assistant is responsible for assisting with external communications, including the web site, marketing programs, social and other media, and materials distributed to the EDGE board, government officials, the public and others. Assists the Information Specialist with campaigns to communicates EDGE’s mission and accomplishments through public relations, media relations, and marketing and design.
- Identifying required information and preparing documents for EDGE and related entity Board and Committee meetings.
- Executing EDGE communication campaigns.
- Developing and editing content for EDGE and related entity websites and marketing collateral, as well as contributing to social media marketing efforts.
- Assisting staff with research projects and compiling reports based on data sets.
- Preparing program and organizational quarterly and annual reports.
- Staff booth or exhibit at trade shows and community fairs.
- Monitors EDGE brand activity on social networking sites.
- Attends EDGE-related events to take photographs and conduct interviews.
Participates in the set-up and preparation of all EDGE sponsored events